Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Slacking on my Blogging

I just realized that through a mist of this past week. I only blogged once this week and not in my journal blog but the Friday blog. I feel really bad and I will try to make up for it this next week.

A few highlights of the week, I messed up on bread dough one day and Tim saved it somehow even though we ended up having a lot less bread that night. I hung out with more people this week. I also got to know Zach and Sasha better. They are the couple that I have been working in the kitchen with. The health inspector dropped back in to check on us. We passed Woo hoo!  I hung out with another girl who will be gone for two weeks to visit her ex fiance (???) But the guy is the father of her child.  She's a good friend. She invited me up to a party in her room the night before she left.

I've had book night two nights in a row. We read a book called Coraline, which is actually a children's book that was made into a movie a few years ago which I have not yet seen. Weekends fly by so fast for me now. I didn't even get to do laundry, which I will have to do tomorrow. If I wait until another day I will have no more clothes to wear.

This coming week I'm afraid will be another mist. Fest for Us is coming which is Easter weekend. I have to prepare and bake. I also signed up to work the front desk Friday night. Fest for us is basically a huge party during Easter weekend since they used to have the Cornerstone Fest during the summer. Everyone has to pick a slot they want to work to help pick up the slack in the house, such as dishes or kitchen duty. I signed up for front desk. So during one of the Good Friday services, I will be manning the phones.

There's only one thing to say about this coming week, it will either be too long because of all the things we have to get prepared, or it will fly by so fast.

Everyone please pray for my roommate. Her name is Sara and she will be going into the hospital the week after Easter to have brain scans done for her epilepsy.

I'm so sleepy so I'm going to slip into my jammies and go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment