Thursday, March 28, 2013

First Thursday

Well, I promised to keep up this blog and so far it's so hard to find time to keep up with it.

Today was my second first day working the front desk. It was pretty fun. I opened doors for people, sorted mail, and answered phones. I'm getting to know a lot of the seniors that live in our Friendly Towers.

This week was like I said it would be a crazy week. I got all my cooking done last night thank goodness. Tonight has mostly been a relaxing night. My roommate said last year at Fest for Us she was overwhelmed. I've not signed up for too many priorities.

I'm working the front desk tomorrow and then Sunday I will be participating in karaoke. I'm going to sing Lord You're Holy by Karen Wheaton, I practiced for my roommate tonight and she liked it.

Dinner tonight wasn't that great. Maybe it was because I wasn't in the kitchen....lol.....jk. Anyways, they cancelled women's bible study due to the festival. I'm excited to see what it's like.

My roommate and I have just been discussing schedule changes. It seems that now we both have to get up at about the same time. So we have to figure out the bathroom situation. We are going to test a plan tomorrow.

Well, I have to shower and hit the hay. I hope to get around to Five Minute Friday but if I don't then I'm sure you will understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment