Friday, July 12, 2013

Five Minute Friday - Present

Five Minute Friday

Here I am and it's Friday woo hoo! okay here I go on the topic Present

Go!

I have never felt like I need to totally let go and live in the present than right now. Lately the enemy has been trying to get at me over and over about my past and things that i know I can't change. The present is here. I know all my sins are wiped by His blood. My present is here in this community, with my heart open, loving the people that God has placed here with me. My present is sharing communion  with them, His body and blood. I know that I can't do anything to change the past or to make that better, but I can live and laugh and love and cry hug and be there for people when I need to be. Sara is having her surgery today and I can't help but be in this present with her because I know how it feels to have surgery like that. I also am in the present because the house fire happened a day before my birthday, just like her surgery is happening today on her birthday. I don't need to think about the fire I need to be here in the present for sara I know God is with her, but without our close christian friends, it's hard to get through the tough times. Let's continue our journey here in the present.

Stop

But please continue to pray for Sara. Happy Birthday girl!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy,I don't know the struggles you are facing or the things in your past, but I just prayed a prayer for you and for Sara. May our great God continually give you victory over your past; may He encourage your heart to continually seek Him, right here, right now. He is with you. Always!

    {I stopped over from Lisa-Jo's!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying prayers for your precious family.

    ReplyDelete