Friday, July 26, 2013

Five Minute Friday - Broken

This five minute friday is about the prompt - broken. Broken - Sometimes this is how I think the world views me. No one understands how I feel sometimes. The fact that I'm 27 almost 28 and still don't have a husband and a minivan. He is out there somewhere. I find myself praying for my future husband a lot. He will have to have a lot of patience. When I look back in my life, I'm not really sure if I'm ready for marriage. But God has laid on my heart, which is no where in Scripture, but His Spirit says to me that when the right man comes along, God will prepare me. I won't be broken. Only God can help me become unbroken. I know that there is some man out there waiting for me who will accept me as I am broken.... or unbroken..... or bandaged up. God is so good. I don't have to say anything yet He knows me and knows my broken state. He is the only one who can fill up this heart with His Spirit and fill me with knowledge of His word. When the right man comes along I know that Jesus will fill in the broken pieces and I will be brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment