Monday, August 26, 2013

Yay Monday

Today wasn't too bad actually. I worked and then napped. I worked all weekend so I was pretty tired. I was supposed to have dinner at Verlina's house but that didn't work out so I ate dinner with Pete. I always love talking to Pete. He likes talking about Scripture and discussing. Tonight we talked about Revelations. It was fun.

I'm awaiting tonight the arrival of the last book in the series that I'm reading right now. It's a teen book called the Fall of Five. It's not a review book but it's one I picked up from the library. Those have been audiobooks, so I could probably finish it in a day. It's also the last book in the series so it won't leave me on end.

A lot of people have asked me if I am doing okay here. The answer is yes I am. I feel like this is where God wants me to be right now. Some of my friends have criticized some things here but that's okay. I don't think those things are wrong. We all have shortcomings. Even a ministry can have shortcomings.

I feel like God still has more things to show me about myself. I can't wait for the classes to start back up again.

4 comments:

  1. You rock, Chrissy! Simply rock!! See you soon, friend! !!! Smile. Big time. I am hoping to take a littke time from Pete. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog Daniel. When are you coming up here?

      Delete
    2. or down here depending on where you are. haha

      Delete
  2. By Sept. 25. Wednesday of week P12 starts. Possibly a little sooner. Smile. O:-)

    I am coming from Detroit, Mi area. So as
    Michael W. Smith's album was called, I am "going west, young man."

    ReplyDelete