Friday, August 23, 2013

Five Minute Friday - Last

I'm joining in on Lisa-Jo baker's Five Minute Friday The rules are pretty simple. One word. Five minutes of writing. No editing.

The Prompt this week is "Last"

GO!

Last time I told you I wouldn't go I told you I would stay I told you I would be here for you to wipe your tears away.

I told you my love for you would always last I felt your love and cares I didn't feel like I needed anyone else I didn't even feel any concern for world affairs.

But I was last in your mind I held out my hand but you slapped it away my love you wouldn't stand

STOP

Well I didn't get to finish this poem about Last but I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. This is sad and makes me wonder how it would have finished. But a love that is willing to stay faithful if a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete