Friday, April 5, 2013

Five Minute Friday - After

After....after what....I can't really think about an after in my life. I am writing this "after" the Braves game. Yay go Braves they beat the Chicago Cubs. I think about after and nothing comes to mind. After I'm done talking to Colleen, (a lady that lives in the community here) I will go to my room. After I go to my room, I will pray. It does seem like there is always an after in our lives. Now I come to realize that when we say something, we always say after. I will come see you after i will do this after I will say this after. Maybe we do need to stop thinking about the after and think about what we are doing now.

1 comment:

  1. This was great!
    Keep writing!
    I like the humor and randomness.
    I don't know why I got all dark with my FMF post..

    ReplyDelete