Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Clock Struck Twelve and Test Day and Fussy Babies

Morning at the desk was uneventful, except I got to hold the cutest baby in the world. The mom of the baby was putting stuff away in the car. She looks at me and says do you mind holding her while I put my luggage in the car. This baby is sooooo cute, but a few minutes after I held her and seeing her mama go in and out. She started crying.

Well after she left, I went to study my notes for the Ephesians test. I remember putting them in my bible and they just disappeared. Ugh, I need a organizer for my bible, haha. The teacher said that we could use a pink piece of paper to put any notes on and that piece could be used for the test, along with the Bible. So I got really frustrated. So I tried to put on a audio version of Ephesians while I was sitting at the front desk. It didn't work. When people read the Bible to be heard they need to liven up their voice and not be so monotone.

At lunch time, I went to a party for Zach and Sasha. They were supposed to leave today but they are staying until tomorrow. So we all got together and had a party It included everyone from the kitchen minus the head cooks. I only had 30 minutes from the time I got off to the time class started. So I had to hurry.

Class was really good. First class was on the History of Jesus People with John and second was the Ephesians test. I did really good considering I was only present for the last few weeks in class. I had to stay after class to finish up some homework from the first two weeks. The teacher said I did really good. I ended up leaving a little late. So I ate a late lunch and went upstairs and skipped dinner I was still full from the snacks and late lunch.

Later on tonight I went downstairs for the play. My family head signed me up to go with her tonight, which was really nice of her. So I went downstairs with a soda in my hand. haha, they said no food or drink allowed, so I had to gulp down a full soda before I could enter the room. The play was really funny. It was a who-done-it mystery. I know those teens and I didn't think they would be able to pull it off, but they did.

Well I'm done for the night.
Nothing else to write for now
Love you all
Goodnight blog land


1 comment:

  1. Hey!!
    Thanks for stopping my little space;
    Have you tried the INDUCTIVE STUDY BIBLE?!
    It's an AMAZING bible; It took me about 2 years to save up to buy it, but it is gold to me.. GOLD. It teaches a method to really get the word in your head and heart. We have about 11 bibles in our house now.. this is the most precious.

    As for reading the bible, try DailyAudioBible.com
    I think his name is Brian. He has a podcast everyday where he reads through the bible in one year.
    He's very good.
    I don't know if there's a way to search to grab a specific text though.

    ReplyDelete