Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Post from Monday Night

This is an old post that I wrote on the bus trip to JPUSA.


So I am leaving Atlanta heading to Chicago. I had a tearful goodbye, but I know I'm in good hands.

I say this because I feel so much peace right now. I surprised myself actually. I'm going to miss it here in the South. I was watching the Weather Channel while in the Atlanta terminal. They said that Chicago is actually expecting 8-12 inches of snow. I'm excited because I've never seen snow like that. I've only seen snow flurries. A friend of mine says that I will be calling her and telling her I wanna come back to the South. I don't think so. I really want to help and serve people. Matthew 23:40. I want to help people and get away from doing what I want. I have found that we live in a me world. When a baby learns to talk the first thing they learn to say is mine that's mine. They pitch fits in daycare (I worked in one before) saying that toy is mine when they know the other child brought it for show and tell.

Well It's hard to believe that tomorrow afternoon I will be in Chicago. I was thinking recently if there were any songs about Chicago. haha. I don't know any.

I wanted to leave you all with a song that is totally in my mind and heart right now. Even though the name of the song is Welcome to Delaware I believe that as of tonight when I ride past Tennessee I will be stepping out of my comfort zone. Like I said I feel total peace about it right now. Thank you Lord. All Praise and honor and glory to You.

All I really have here now is You Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYXmzc-qlU&playnext=1&list=PLU5ZrYtbE_qNQkgjBadkZJj8WyXIlAWb-&feature=results_video

No comments:

Post a Comment